So Gencon is over. I didn’t make the whole thing because I’m buried under a metric ton of work which is sucking my will to live, but the con was, nonetheless, a blast. I played:
1) My Life With Master. Master (in this case, Mistress) won. Hardcore.
2) Misspent Youth, which was FANTASTIC. Expect more reviewing of it in the future.
3) Zombie Cinema, in which Timo and I both bit it spectacularly and satisfyingly.
4) Zombie Dice and Cthulu Dice. Both fun.
5) Something else… I swear. It will come to me.
Swag round up:
1) Labyrinths and Lycanthropes. Looks like a fun dungeon crawler.
2) Kagematsu. How pretty is this game?
3) Remember Tomorrow. If Gregor Hutton’s name on it, I’m sure it’s sweet.
4) Montsegur 1244. Right up my alley. Burning heretics. Sold.
5) Annalise. I mostly got this for my ladyfriend’s sister whose name is Annalise. It looks pretty sweet, having said that.
6) Apocalypse World, which is sweet looking. This is our next campaign.
Please click all above links. Anyone? What did you play and pick up?